Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday, 3/28/2020....Day 13 of COVID19, Made a Banana cake dessert

Jared and Wyatt before Wyatt's Grooming session

Jared and Wyatt after Wyatt's grooming session
Wyatt looks so cute!  Kimmy spent 4 1/2/ hours trimming his hair today.  What a great groomer she is!
We slept in this morning.  Took the sheets off and washed them.  Read and did our time with the Lord.  We watched a For King and Country, Together a Night of Hope video on You Tube. It was so good.  I made a banana pudding dessert with yellow cake.  Bill was pretty happy about that.  I finished the Faith Rider's Newsletter and emailed it to everyone.  I watched the Movie, I Still Believe again, because it's available for me to watch now for a total of 48 hours.  I always like to watch movies twice, because I get so much more out of them the second time.  Such a touching movie and a tearjerker.  I talked a little with Vikki and Melissa, and texted Adam.  I think they are enjoying their unscheduled day during this Coronavirus Pandemic.  Saw on FaceBook where John and Dayna Katch had their healthy beautiful baby girl.  She's the third one from our church this week to deliver. One more to go!  We have been praying during this time for these moms. Talked to Kimmy, Melissa and Vikki today which I loved.  I read on my book and then Bill and I played 3-13.  He beat me!  Bummer, I threw him a wild too!

No comments: