Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tues.,3/24/2020 walked 2 miles, touched up walls

Snow is gone and it's a beautiful day, 45 degrees 
Isaac and Peyton working really hard helping Vikki clean.  They draw the name of a room to clean every day and work on it together.  They did extra today.

I listened to Pastor Ken’s devotion on Facebook  in the morning. I walked 2 miles on the treadmill. We ate banana bread bread with our coffee for breakfast.  We read our Bibles and prayed. Bill worked out in the shed and I painted walls in the dining room, living room and foyer that needed touching up.  They sure look good again.  I also dug out some plants that needed thinning out by the shed.  Walked around lots outside and enjoyed the nice weather.  Love seeing my plants poking through.  Talked to Kimmy, Vikki and Melissa lots and sure enjoy talking with my sweet caring girls.  Texted with Adam.  He is really talented at making his movies.  FaceTimed with Vikki and the kids.  She showed me all her clean rooms.  They are sure spic and span clean.  Read some on my book.  Had air fried potatoes, ham, corn and applesauce for dinner.  Keeping everyone in prayer to stay home and stay healthy from this Coronavirus.  

No comments: