Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Wed., 3/18/2020...A different birthday for sure...Great love filled day though

Kenzie put this picture of us on facebook to wish me a happy birthday.   She said it's her favorite
Kimmy, Eli, Adam and Jacob FaceTiming me
Me while FaceTiming with Kimmy and the boys
Evan showing me the card he made me while we FaceTimed each other.  He read it to me!  So sweet
Max showing me the card he made me while FaceTiming...He read it to me too
Jack showing me the card he made me while FaceTiming each other. He was so happy to show me the cross and rainbow
Hailey showing me the card she made me during our FaceTime visit.  Look at all those hearts of love!
 My Birthday Cards from the Royce Grandchildren.  They put so much love into them and were so loving when they showed me on FaceTime



 Max is really into telling cute jokes right now.  Love it!



 Pretty cool cake and he mentioned how he had to right really tiny on the top layer. It even has frosting!
There is so much love in this card....look at all those hearts with hearts inside of them too!
Me greeting Vikki, Peyton and Isaac when they came to see me through the door on my birthday
Peyton and Isaac outside, Papa and Nana inside
Made lots of chili today so I could put some in freezer containers.  Notice your spoon rest behind the while container, Kimmy....I sure was thankful for it today, so I could just put it in the dishwasher after. 
 Bill shuffling the cards for our 3-13 game

 Debbie called me when I was just waking up.  She sang Happy Birthday to me and we had a nice talk for a few minutes before she had to go to work.  I got up and got ready and right afterward, Vikki and the kiddos called me and sang to me.  They were so sweet and cute.  Vikki sent me a funny video of them when they were pretty little singing in the backseat...I sure had to laugh.  What cuties.
I made two big containers of chili.  Yum it is so good.  Kimmy and the boys FaceTimed me and sang like a choir!  We talked and I sure did love seeing them and talking to them.  They look like they are getting taller and more handsome.  Kenzie called me to wish me happy birthday and talked to me for quite a while.  Loved hearing from her so much.  I had tears of joy.  Sure am missing her.  Melissa, Bruce, and the kids all FaceTimed me and sang to me...they sounded like a choir too!  I sure loved seeing them too.  They each showed me the cards they made me and read them to me and pointed out special loving things.  Their cards were so love filled and they were so cute!  Vikki and the kids came over and stood outside our door and talked to us.  We were so happy to see them and it was so sweet of them to make the trip over so we could see each other on my birthday.  The kids were so cute and so loving.  I will sure be glad when all of this is over and we can be together again.  What a loving precious family I am blessed with!  To finish my wonderful day, Bill and I played 3-13 and because it was my birthday, I am sure he let me win lol.  Happy Birthday to me...I won -67 to 84.  He destroyed the score sheet of course.  He was sweet and sang Happy Birthday to me while we played.  He put I love you in place of my name.  Sure do love him!