Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thursday, 3/26/2020...Day 11 of Coronavirus...walked on treadmill, Lots of reading, praying and talking to my sweet daughters


Little Jubilee June Simmermacher was born last night.  Brian and Stacey had their baby girl.  So sweet!
Evan, Hailey and Bruce playing triominos
                                   They have family fun during The coronavirus pandemic

Evan and his book report
Beautiful sunset tonight

Watched Pastor's live devotion at 7:30 a.m.  Walked on the treadmill two miles at high speed after that.  Did our daily Bible reading and praying.  Worshipped too!  Bill mowed down the growth
that was all over the woods on the driveway side before flowers started coming up.  It looks so nice.
I talked to Stacie and Kody for a while this morning.  Adam texted me that Kimmy was teaching Jacob how to make a cake and how to crack an egg and not get the shell in the cake.  Well Kimmy dropped the shell in the cake...Adam thought it was so funny!  I talked to Kimmy later and we had a laugh over it.  My birthday present from Vikki, Rody and the kids came today.  I was so excited.  I FaceTimed Vikki and the kids when I opened it.  It was a charger that charges quickly.  It ended up not working on my phone though. Bummer! I popped popcorn for Bill.  Then I talked to Melissa for a long time and had a good talk.


No comments: