Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday, 3/22/2020...Listened to our church service online, Listened to Frankenmuth Bible Church's service online, Went for a nice long ride with Bill


Bill and I getting ready to watch our church service online
Melissa and Evan watching our church service
Max looking up scriptures during our church service
Hailey watching our Church Service

Jack and Bruce during our online church service at their house
Eggs, Ham, Fried Potatoes and Toast for our Brunch
Eli came running out to see us

Jacob and Adam coming out running to see us
Adam, Eli, Jacob, Kimmy and Jared...I loved our outside visit across the ditch. Lots of love jumping back and forth across that ditch
Bill and I visiting Kimmy, Jared and boys across the ditch

Jared, Eli, Jacob and Adam visiting with Bill and I
Can't believe how dried Wixim Lake in Edenville is

Going over the bridge in Edenville....There are usually lots of boats on this lake in the summer time...It is pretty much dried up right now
Bill driving 
Bill by his Grandpa Schaard and other relatives gravestones

Bill in front of where his grandparents homestead use to be

Beautiful Eagles


This field had about 100 turkeys in it.  I never saw anything like it.  I couldn't get all the ones to the right because I wanted to zoom in.  Grandpa sure would have loved to see this!

Bill by the Schaard Rd. Sign

Me and Bill by the Schaard Rd. sign

Melissa, Evan, Hailey, Bruce, Jack and Max in the window.  I loved our window visit! Lots of love coming out of that window and going in!
I love how Bill is looking at Hailey during our window visit

Bruce, Jack, Hailey, Evan looking out at Papa and I while we visited
Evan, Abby, Hailey Melissa and my reflection


Sure loved these through the window hugs...can't wait to get hugs in person

Nana and Evan hugging through the window

I got up to pray before our church service...this is what our prayer team is doing since we can't meet at church.  We watched our church service on line.  Amazing worship and message!  Jesus is in our boat!  After church, I made American fries, ham, eggs and toast.  I watched Frankenmuth Bible Church's Service too and t was really good.  We went on a long Sunday drive in the sunshine.  We stopped at Kimmy's and visited across the ditch with them which did my heart so much good.  I sure have missed seeing them.... So much love in our visit!  After that, we drove through Edenville. I couldn't believe how dried up the lake was.  I usually go there in the summer when lots of boats are on the water, skiers are skiing and pontoons are all over.  It was so sad to see it like this.  We stopped at a store that didn't have many cars in front of it, and got some groceries for Bruce and Melissa and some batteries for Bill.  Melissa and Bruce ordered online from Kroger, but only could get half of their items, because they didn't have them.  We were able to get everything on their list except burger.  There were probably 8 total in the store including the check out girls.  I don't usually run into anyone I know at Krogers when there are lots of shoppers, but wouldn't you know it!  We ran into someone we knew.  I didn't recognize her at first, but she talked to me for a minute and it was Libby, Kenzie's friend.  She was being careful too and we stayed 6 feet apart.  It was nice talking with her.  We left there and drove by Jeff and Vicky's new house.  Didn't stop to visit though.  Then we stopped at another small store in Beaverton.  They didn't have burger either.  We saw a field full of turkeys on our way to Bill's Grandpa's grave.  It was amazing to see.  We also saw two eagles close by.  Beautiful!  Took some pictures at the cemetery.  Bill said he remembers going to his grandpa's house, but doesn't remember doing anything with his grandpa.  He died when Bill was 8 1/2.  He fell down the basement steps.  So sad.  We went and saw Schaard Rd. and took pictures.  On our way home, we passed a Spartan Store Truck.  I was joking and told Bill to follow it to see if they had burger ha ha.  Bill said they might have been to Pat's.  I called and they said they had lots of burger.  We picked some up and also some ice cream. There were only a few people in the store and we went through th self check out.  Probably only saw 6 people.  Dropped Melissa's groceries on her porch and got to see everybody through the window.  Sure needed this for my heart to be full.  Now we have had window visits with all of the girls and families.  We are blessed with such a loving family.  We came home and Bill ate chili and I had nachos and guacamole.  I was still pretty full from brunch.  Then we both had ice cream with bananas, choc chips for Bill and M & M's for me plus nuts for both of us.  YUM!
Watched the President's updates.  What a giving person he is.  Too bad people don't give him credit for all of the good things he does.  Praying for him and all of those in authority like the Bible says to do.  Cause our nation to repent please Lord.  Before bed, I listened to Michael Smith and his worship team worship at his house.  It was absolutely amazing and my heart was so touched.  Thank you, Vikki, for sending me the link.  I am going to listen to it again tomorrow.  What a great day with so much to be thankful for!










2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

If you are free Sundays at 11...live stream North United Methodist Church Indianapolis, Indiana...I hung all the purple visuals. Soon it's Palm Sun. and then Easter. Look for more visuals. We have been gifted a beautiful church in 1932. Fun to fix up. We're doing well.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Glad that you are doing well! Stay healthy! Thanks so much for the info!