Monday, March 30, 2020

Day 15, Monday, 3/30/2020...Devotions, Walked, Kimmy & Kids visited in driveway, Debbie from Marine Corp. League dropped off flour

Huge roll of toilet paper that Bill got for Kimmy at Pat's


Kimmy, Jacob, Adam and Eli in the van visiting with me in the garage on the phone
I took an Aldi's Pizza and added sauce, burger, onion,  and olives to it.  It was super delicious!
Isaac making a video for his Uncle Jay....Peyton helping...He sure is a tech.....and so cute
Peyton sure is a cute cook
She even loves chopping veggies up
Got this in the mail!  Thought I would put it on my blog for a remembrance
We listened to Pastor's devotion at 7:30.  I walked 2 miles on the treadmill afterward.  We ate oatmeal and then read our Bibles and prayed.  Debbie from the Marine Corp. League heard from another veteran that we couldn't find flour yesterday.  She found some and dropped off 2 10 lb. bags. We were so happy and let Melissa and Kimmy know we had flour for them now.  Jacob had a dentist appointment to have a baby tooth that cracked pulled.  Kimmy said they weren't real careful about the Coronavirus at the dentist.  I am praying protection!  They stopped here afterwards and I talked to them while they were in the van and I was in the garage.  Set the big roll of toilet paper Bill got for Kimmy and the flour out in the driveway and Kimmy came and got it.  So nice seeing them two days in a row.  Made Bill a no cheese pizza for dinner and added ingredients to an Aldi's pizza for me.  It was super delicious.  Bill had an elder's meeting on his phone with Pastor and the other elders.  I watched President Trump's Task Update.  They are doing such an amazing job!  I loved Mike who founded Mr. Pillow.  He shared about how happy his company is to help make face masks, etc., then shared something he personally wanted to say.  He said this is a time to get back in God's Word so read your Bibles and spend time with your family.  I was so happy he did this.  This is what our country needs to do.  When they read then they need to obey God's Word.  Enough of people twisting it to mean what they want....time to get back to saying Yes Lord, You're Word is true and you mean what you say!  Your will not ours!




No comments: