Saturday, March 14, 2020

Sat., 3/14/20…Quiet day…Talked a lot with Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki



Kimmy and Jared's last lamb born

Bill was going to have coffee with Charlie.  I am keeping out of the public so I don’t add to the number of Coronavirus cases that have to take up unnecessary hospital space, so it can be available for those who really need it.  Bill went to an auction after Tim Horton’s.  He is choosing not to be careful.  I am choosing to be careful.  I am staying in the camper now and just using the upstairs bathroom.  Missing him but texting!  I want to stay healthy so I can always be available if Melissa needs me.  Praying lots for all those in our nation and praying people take it seriously so our nation doesn’t end up like Italy.  There are lots of prideful people in our nation who think they can do whatever they please without thinking of others that can be affected.  Praying for a move of God and His healing.  Also that hearts would be turned to Him through this.  Listening to great worship, reading my Bible lots and the book Harbringer.  

No comments: