Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday, 3/20/20, Walked 2 miles, lots of Bible time, praying, worship, Vikki and the kids did a scavenger hunt

Peyton and Isaac visiting through the door while on their scavenger hunt.  I was so happy to see them and Vikki....lots of love going through that door back and forth

They had to take a picture in front of all these after they found them on their drive
Isaac, Vikki and Peyton walking back to take a picture by the neighbor's pond

Love this cute picture of Isaac and Peyton in front of cows
Did our daily routine of eating breakfast, worship, reading our Bibles, Praying, and (these days checking coronavirus updates.  I walked 1 1/2 miles on the treadmill, and 1 mile regular fast walking.  We listened to some of the President's updates on the coronavirus.  I listened to Grady who is a missionary friend in Iraq, teach on Revelation 1 and 2.  Bill worked out in the shed again some.  I spent time on the Assembly of God Prayer Video with 6,000 of us who were praying together.  Different pastors would lead in a prayer.  It was pretty wonderful.  I vacuumed and did laundry.  Talked to Melissa, Vikki and Kimmy!  I sure am thankful for godly, beautiful, caring, thoughtful, smart, fun, amazing and so much more....daughters God has blessed me with.  I love that they like calling me and I love talking to them.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came and talked to me through the door while they were doing a scavenger hunt.  It was so good to see them and talk to them even if it was through the door.  It made my day.  I sure do love them.  It was super windy and getting cold out while they were here.  Vikki is a fun mom and someday her kids will be telling their kids about this adventure. All the girls are such fun moms and love doing things with their kids.  Their kids will all have great stories to tell their kids someday.  We watched Fixer Upper and had a snack in the evening.

No comments: