Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tues.,3/3/2020...Went to hospital to pray for Sue, Went to Breakfast, Had small group

9 years ago today, Vikki got 2 little 5 day old embryos put in her. What a blessing to have a picture of the kids as just cells forming and then see them after they were born.  What miracles and blessings they are!

We went up to the hospital at 7 a.m. to pray for Sue Wells before she had her knee replacement surgery.  After that we went to our breakfast at Sullivans.  We had a good devotion and good prayer together.  We went to Menards after breakfast so Bill could get a part to repair our leaky pipe in the basement.  Bill had to go to Fling to get a root canal.  He had it through the VA so couldn't go to Dr. Galsterer.  On his way home, he stopped at the hospital to visit Brad who goes to our church.  He made noodle soup with dumplings for dinner for us.  We had small group tonight.  It was so good and we all felt the presence of the Holy Spirit.  Bill did a great job leading it. After everyone left, I called Melissa back and talked to her for a while.  Evan wanted to tell me something, so he got on the phone.  He told me he was on page 67 in his Action Bible and he read 10 pages tonight.  I was so happy and proud of him and told him so.  Before he gave the phone back to his mom, he told me he loved me.  Melted my heart!  I sure love that boy!

No comments: