Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wed., 3/25/2020, DAY 10 OF CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC...Did devotion online, emptied bird houses outside, did laundry and hung it outside

Hung clothes on the line
My hyacinths are coming up yay!
Walked a lot in the yard today.  So beautiful outside and in the 50's.

Wow, when I cleaned out birdhouses, I noticed the hole in front of this bird house it super huge now

Love my Ninja!  So easy to chop up eggs

Chopped in a couple seconds....amazing



Made yummy homemade bread for egg salad sandwiches


Evan
Evan and Melissa...I borrowed the pictures from Melissa and Vikki
This is how Peyton watched a movie at her house....Oh to be that young and be able to do that!
I made a cup of tea and watched Pastor's 7:30 a.m. Devotion on Psalm 23:2.  Another great devotion.  Did our daily routine of reading the Bible, praying, & worshipping.  Did laundry and hung the clothes on the line to dry outside.  Cleaned out all of the birdhouse outside and hung up the birdhouse Kenzie made me when she was in school.  Walked lots in the yard today and enjoyed the sunshine so much.  Nice to see my hyacinths, daffodils and rhubarb coming up.  In the evening, Bill and I listened to Pastor's Wednesday night Bible Study on the Holy Spirit on line.   Talked lots to Vikki, Kimmy and Melissa today which was so nice.

No comments: