Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sunday, 3/8/2020, Went to church, Went to Bob Evans, Went to Builder's Show at Northwood, Linda Magnus came to visit

Millie and her twins that were born today

Flowers are poking through


Linda, Bill and I

We went to church, I taught Sunday School and Vikki helped in the nursery.  After church, We went with Vikki, Rody and the twins to Bob Evans.  Vikki and I got the chicken pot pie.  It was delicious, but was so hot we could hardly eat it.  We ended up boxing it up and taking the rest home.  We went to Art Van to walk through it, but it was closed.  They will be open tomorrow.  Bill and I went to the builders show in Midland.  We enjoyed walking around looking at stuff.  We stopped to talk to one of the guys working at a display.  He was from Freeland, so I asked him if he went to church in Freeland.  He said no, he went a long time ago but hasn't been to church in a while.  I gave him a card from our church and he said he would like to come and thanked me.  He confessed Jesus as his Lord and Savior right there.  God is so good!  Linda Magnus came over for a visit.  She wasn't going anywhere herself the last time I went to her house.  She could hardly walk.  I prayed for her than and so were many others praying.  God answered.  Sure am thanking Him.  Bill and I prayed for her again today for some other physical problems she needs healing of. The pot pie sure tasted good at home when I ate it later and warmed it to the right temperature.  We watched another Christian Movie on Amazon Prime.  

No comments: