Monday, March 9, 2020

Mon., 3/9/2020..Walked 2 1/2 miles, Vikki brought Max, Jack, Peyton and Isaac over to unload wood pellets for us

Bill, Isaac, Max, Peyton and Jack helping pick up sticks and put them on the fire

Papa, Peyton and Jack

Max, Peyton, Jack and Papa working
Max, Papa, Jack, Peyton and Isaac (great helpers)

I cleaned the house, made round steak and gravy and put it in the crockpot, and then walked 1 1/2 miles on the treadmill and 1 mile regular fast walking.  Vikki called me so I talked to her while I walked the last mile and went a half mile farther than I planned.  Thanks Vik!  I told her I was going to take a short nap then so I would be rested to help Bill unload the wood pellets he was picking up.  She said she was going to bring the kids over and help, but I told her I wasn't sure he was going to get to pick them up because he had lots going.  Vikki came with Max, Jack, Peyton and Isaac.  Evan wanted to come help, but he had piano lessons.  She had called Bill make sure he was picking them up and to let him know they were coming to help.  I should have taken a picture of them unloading the pellets, but they were so quick I didn't think of it fast enough.  Max and Jack got up on the truck and put the bags on the end and also helped stacking.  Vikki was a great stacker and Peyton and Isaac took care of the plastic wrap and tried working together carrying.  I didn't want them doing to much lifting though.  Bill had them help pick sticks up in the yard afterward and they sure did a great job.  They all were so happy to help us, and we sure appreciated them.  Max called me when he got home to tell me he made a basket while he was on his rip stick.(skateboard).   Vikki and Peyton had to take Max and Jack home and Isaac had to go home for his drum lesson.  Vikki and Peyton came back and had round steak, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and string beans.They stayed for a while and then left.  Bill and I had to be on a conference call from 7 - 8:30 with the Area Reps and State Coordinator for CMA.  I talked to Melissa for a while.  She sent me a video of Max making a basket on his skateboard.  I sure wish I could put the video on here Melissa took.  So cool! She sent me a cute one of Evan playing the wedding march too.  So cute and he sure picks up songs quick on the piano.

No comments: