Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Day 16, 3/31/2020, Did morning Devotions online, Cool day in 40's

I borrowed these pictures from Kimmy since I didn't take any today and needed some for my blog. Sure am happy to see pictures of my boys, even though we can't get together in houses right now.

Adam
Eli, Adam and Jacob

Eli and Wyatt...love Eli's smile! So cute!
Jacob and Adam playing Sequence...Love how happy they are.  Such handsome grandsons!

Kimmy and Jared are working on the fox skin that Jared and Grandpa skinned years ago.  They are doing amazing!  They never cease to amaze me.

We did devotions with Pastor Ken online at 7:30 in the morning.  Did our usual morning routine, then did laundry.  Vikki met us at Kroger's to get gas.  Called Bruce, but both his vehicles were full.  Vikki and I stayed in our cars and Bill filled them up for us and then filled his truck.  Vikki had one gas can with her and Bill had two gas cans with him because our vehicles weren't on empty.  Vikki and I sat in our cars and social distanced while we talked to each other while Bill was filling his truck.  It came to exactly 35 gallons needed and cost $31 altogether.  Great deal as with our discount we got our gas for 88 cents a gallon.  We were all very happy.  I made french fries in the air fryer tonight and they turned our great.  I talked to Melissa, Vikki and Kimmy on the phone.  Messaged Kenzie today.  She is doing good.  I am really praying for them since they are in a hard hit area with coronavirus.  Watched a good message by TD Jakes.  It was so good and he answered questions so well.  Great prayer at the end of it.  

No comments: