Monday, March 2, 2020

Monday, 3-2-2020 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!, Called Eli and wished him Happy Birthday, Went to Trinity Riders meeting


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


I sent this to Shane today.   I got a text from Aunt Vikki thanking me and saying he must have really liked it because he sent it and what I wrote on it to her.  So cute!  What a great memory!


I walked 2 1/3 miles in the morning, part on the treadmill and part just walking fast.  I cleaned the kernel burner out.  Always glad when that job is done, but I sure am thankful Bill hauls all the pellets in and dumps them for me.  It always looks so nice when the it's all clean.  I took a shower afterwards, and the fire was started up when I was done.  I called Eli after that and papa and I sang Happy Birthday to our 10 year old birthday boy.  He was so cute telling me about all of his presents.  He said he got a disgusting present, so I asked him what that was.  He told me it was underwear and that it was disgusting!  He emphasized that again lol!  I talked to Vikki for a while.  We both called each other on our Google Home Hubs.  So nice to be able to do that because when grandkids stay here, we don't have to leave our phone home, because they can just use it to call us. In the evening, we went to Trinity Riders meeting.  Bill shared some stuff with all of them.  It was cute, because Adam texted me a picture of Eli's cake and told me they were celebrating right then.  I love how sends me nice messages. 

No comments: