Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tues., 3/10/2020..Went to our breakfast, Got groceries, Got things ready for small group


Cute picture of Vikki and kiddos with I voted stickers...
Isaac saw the Bible in the Dentist office and started reading it.  That's my boy!  So cute and so touching!
My Beautiful Peyton's lip swelled up after her dentist appt. to get a cavity filled
Gayla sent me this picture of Louise.  She fell and cut her face open.  Praying for our sweet friend.
Pat, Michael and Wes in the picture also
Beautiful granddaughter Mykenzie!
We went to our breakfast at Sullivan's.  Afterwards, I went and got groceries at Kroger and Aldi's.
Listened to the Bible (Thessolonians) on my phone today.  Awesome Word from the Lord about his return!  I wouldn't want to be left behind!  Thank you Jesus for saving me!  Bill fixed the front storm door.  He ordered the part for $25 and did it himself, which saved a lot of money.  He also vacuumed the leaves up on the deck and around the house.  We had lots from all the wind we've had blowing.  We warmed up round steak and mashed potatoes for dinner.  Had a great small group Bible Study.

No comments: