Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday, 3/23/2020, Woke up to snow covered ground outside, Listened to Pastor's Morning Devotion,

The snow looked beautiful this morning only because I know it is going to melt fast



Max, Jack, Hailey and Evan loved the donuts Papa picked out for them at the store and added to their grocery list

Evan and Jack playing with the wood blocks Papa made for them a while ago

I made some yummy banana bread today for my sweetie who picked up lots of bananas


My sweetie Bill eating some banana bread!


Got up early and got ready, then listened to Pastor Ken's Devotion on line.  Really good devotion on Psalms 1.  So thankful for a church that speaks the Truth of God's Word and is there to help us even though all of this coronavirus stuff is going on.  I talked to Melissa and Vikki lots, and texted with Adam.  He is amazing how he can make Minecraft videos. He has to show me how he does it.   Got a cute message from Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan thanking Bill and I for the surprise donuts in their groceries.  I talked to Marie and prayed with her and put her prayer requests on our church prayer page.  She doesn't have internet.  I messaged with Linda M. and was able to give her lots of Scriptures to encourage her heart.  She said she is getting a little better and not so depressed.  Praise God!  Baked three loaves of banana bread.  When we were at the store the other day, Bill went bananas.  He asked me if I wanted to make banana bread.  I didn't feel like it right then so I said no. He said he would make it.  I surprised him and made it for him today though, and he was very happy.  Made teriyaki chicken breasts, baked potatoes and green beans for dinner.  

No comments: