Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday, 1/31/22, Eye Appointment, stopped at Melissa’s, made chili

 

 Made chili with potatoes in it

Ate oatmeal and had our coffee.  Did our morning Bible reading.  I spent time in the family room with Kit-Kat.  Tomorrow she gets to spend time outside because of our short warm up.  Last night a girl from church, who hasn’t been coming long, messaged me and wanted prayer because she started bleeding and thought she might have miscarried.  Bill and I prayed for the baby to be okay, (we had prayed with her husband earlier). Today she sent me an ultrasound picture and told me everything is well with the baby.  We were overjoyed and sure are thanking God.  What an awesome God! 
 
I had to go for an eye appointment. I haven’t been there since COVID started.  The appointment went good, however when it was time to pick out my new frames, I could hardly see what color the dark ones were because of having drops in my eyes. I sure was missing Vikki.  She’s our family “pick out the best frames” person. I didn’t ask her because of COVID.  The lady helping me loved them!  I hope I do when I can really actually see them good ha ha.  I dropped off some N95 masks to Melissa. Bill worked on getting the new 5th wheel hitch off the truck and put together.  When I walked in the door he was unloading the dishwasher.  So sweet of him! He’s a keeper! Vikki and I talked a few times.  Peyton has a nice friend down the road, and she went to play with her, than Lily came to Peyton’s house. I made chili for dinner.  I had a bowl and Bill had two bowls. I texted with friend Vicki B. Texted with Adam and Kimmy. I’m sad another lamb died.  Thankful for the ones that are healthy and praying Blanch has healthy ones soon.  Lambing time can be nerve wracking. Adam, Vikki, Kimmy and I played Phase 10 on our phones together.  It was fun even if I didn't win any rounds.  

No comments: