Saturday, December 16, 2023

Friday, 12/`5/23, Kimmy and Jacob came over, We FaceTimed with Kenzie and Rehvyn, we all went to Culver’s for lunch, Kimmy and I went shopping, Jacob picked Eli up, Vikki and the twins came over, Jared picked Kimmy up

I made Jacob a cappuccino when he got here.  He loved it like the rest of us do.
I love FaceTiming with sweet baby Rehvyn.  He’s a heart melter
Kimmy moved by me and joined in the fun.  We could watch him all day he’s just so cute.
Bill, Jacob and I at Culver’s.  After this picture the four of us moved to a booth
Kenzie sent me this.  Isn’t he just the cutest baby!
His little feet are so cute too!
Peyton...she’s so pretty
Isaac...he’s so handsome

Bill went to coffee with Charlie.  I got a few things done, and made my oatmeal and cappuccino.  Finished drinking my cappuccino while I read my Bible and did my devotion.  Played For King and Country’s Christmas video on You Tube.  It was playing when Jacob and Kimmy got here.  He sang along and knows every word.  He’s a great singer.

I made cappuccinos for Kimmy and Jacob when they came.  It was the first time Jacob had one and he liked them like we all do, excluding Bill of course.  He’s just a plain coffee drinker. 

Bill went out to mail something and our neighbor across the street asked him if he heard all the police cars and emergency vehicles in front of our house at 2 a.m..  He told her no. She said a drunk driver went in the ditch and so she called 911.  The driver got out of the car and started running off.  The police were shining lights all over our property.  We both just slept right through it all.  Our neighbor, Chase, behind us, texted Bill in the morning to see if we were ok.  Bill thought it was a scam, but then found out it wasn’t so answered him back.  I am so thankful for good neighbors who watch out for us. 

Jacob and Bill went out to the shed to put the snow plow on the tractor.  It didn’t take them long at all.  Of course, Kimmy and I were FaceTiming with Kenzie and Rehvyn, so time flew by.  It was such a fun part of our day.  

Bill asked if we all wanted to go to Culver’s for lunch.  We did of course!  Bill and Jacob drove together, Kimmy drove her van, and I drove my car.  We all enjoyed our lunch together.  Jacob picked Eli up for Kimmy.  He was so thoughtful because he told Kimmy Eli wouldn’t want to just wait 20 minutes at school.  Middle schoolers don’t like to do that.  Then Kimmy told him he could take Eli to McDonalds and he told her he had already planned on that.  What a kind brother.  Bill had an errand to run, and Kimmy and I went to Goodwill, TJ Max and Dick’s Sporting Goods.  We found everything we wanted and got great prices.  We were looking for something at Goodwill for Jared that Vikki got for us that were new, but they were out.  We looked to see if they had any at TJ Max, but they didn’t.  Then I told her we should go to Burlington’s and look.  We found the exact same thing we wanted for 3.99.  Plus Kimmy got my Christmas present there too. We were both so happy.
It was nice to find that extra thing that Kimmy, Vikki and I love to throw in with Jared’s gift. 

Vikki and the kids came after she picked the kids up from school.  She had to get an oil change in her car right after she got out of work.  We were happy she could come.  
Melissa didn’t come because Bruce had a runny nose and was sneezing and didn’t know if it was allergies or was a cold starting.  We prayed for him and prayed protection for the rest of the family...especially Melissa.  

The new kitty was here in the morning, but I didn’t see it after that.  Bill and I watched a movie.  It was a true story about a couple who almost died in a snowmobile incident.  It was good because of the great ending.

 

No comments: