Monday, December 4, 2023

Monday, 12/4/23, Went shopping, Stopped at Melissa’s, typed up trivia game for Christmas party Sat.

 



Hailey’s back from Nebraska

Made my oatmeal with walnuts, raisins and bananas.  Had a cappuccino with chocolate on top and broken up candy cane.  Put worship music on.  Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  Sue called and talked to me for a while.  

Bathroom drain needed to be cleaned out, so I helped Bill work on that.  Got the live trap from outside and put it under the pool deck.  It is so we outside it was like walking on a sponge.  It was a beautiful sunny day today so I was very thankful for that and that the rain stopped.  

I went to Aldi, to Burlington’s, the Dollar store, the Home Goods Store,  and TJ Max.  I went to Melissa’s for a few minutes after that.  All three Shelties greeted me at the door with Melissa.  They are watching Ricter this week.  I was happy to get to see Hailey.  She was doing her laundry and was heading back to college after it was finished and she ate dinner.  I saw Jack when I was leaving.  He was going on a bike ride.  I couldn’t get a picture though.  I called Bill to see if he wanted to meet me to eat somewhere.  He had picked up Max and was heading to Flint.  I talked to them for a while, and told Max I should have sent his birthday gift for him with papa.  He told me there was cake at his house and I would have to come over.  He was so sweet.  I asked them if they were going to eat at 5 guys, but Max ate pizza before Bill picked him up, so he wasn’t hungry.  I ended up getting an olive burger and fries at Culver’s and taking it home to eat.  It was yummy.  

I checked batteries in some candles I have out and the first one didn’t turn on, so I thought the batteries were dead.  I tried the next three and they all worked, so I tried the one that didn’t work once again after taking the batteries out and putting them back in.  Yay, it worked.  

Kenzie called me and talked to me for a while.  I called her back while I was shopping to see if baby needed anything.  She said no and Travis confirmed it.  I found a couple of things while I was out thought, so got them.  I can always get diapers for baby when he comes home because babies always need lots of those.  

I messaged with Brittany from church afterward.  She started singing on the worship team a couple of Sundays ago.  I wanted to let her know she is doing an awesome job and how much I love the way she worships while she is singing.  

I put on worship by Jesus Image.  It is so worshipful and lifts Jesus up in such an amazing way.   His presence just fills the room whenever I play it and worship to it.  So Awesome! I read my Bible and did my Advent devotion after that.  Bill got home right as I was finishing and then he read his Bible and did his devotion.  

Texted with Adam.  I am so glad his concussion is better and we text more now again.


No comments: