Saturday, December 30, 2023

Saturday, 12/30/23, Hailey and Peyton were up by 8:30, Vikki picked up Peyton, went to Frankenmuth,, Kimmy, Jared and family made it home safely, watched the Lions game,


Peyton packing up her stuff 
Frankenmuth


Burgers at T Dubs with Debbie

Hailey and Peyton got up at 8:45.  I was making coffee and Hailey scared me when she came around the corner because I wasn’t expecting her to be up so early.  I made chocolate chip pancakes for them and a few plain ones for Bill.  Kimmy, Jared and the boys were exposed to COVID, so they can’t come to our New Year’s Eve celebration at Vikki’s tomorrow evening.  Bummer!  Praying they don’t get it and Jared’s parents don’t get it.  
Hailey left after breakfast to go home and shower then meet friends.  

Peyton and I had ice cream, then watched a you tube video.
Vikki shopped at Kroger, then she came to get Peyton.  She had a couple of pancakes when she was here.  They left, then Bill asked me if I wanted to go for a ride.  I said yes, so we went to Bronner’s to look at Christmas trees. Afterwards, we met Bill’s sister, Debbie, at T Dubs and had burgers and fries.  They were so good.  We had fun visiting and tried to pay for hers, but she knew the waiter so he gave her the bill. We tried to get it but couldn’t get it.
The lights were pretty on the way home.  We read more of our Bibles when we got home.  Then we watched the Lions game.  It was a good game until the refs made some bad calls. 

No comments: