Friday, December 1, 2023

Friday, Dec. 1, 2023, Happy 18th Birthday Max! We love you! Kimmy, Melissa, Hailey and Vikki came over today, Made applesauce

Happy Birthday Max!  We love you so much!  You are an awesome grandson!
These are all the pictures we took this morning.  Hailey’s .5’s lol.  We look like giants in this one.  
Always fun with Hailey.  She is so expressive.




This 
attachment to my Kitchenaid sure makes peeling and slicing apples easy
 
Made applesauce

Made a cappuccino and oatmeal for breakfast.  Kimmy called because she wanted to come over for our Friday hangout day.  I was so happy.  I called her back to see if she wanted me to make her a cappuccino.  She said yes and said she was getting close.  I made it and she got here right when it was ready.  We called Melissa to see if she wanted to come over.
Hailey was home, so she asked her if she wanted to come.  She did.  Melissa waited for her to get ready, then called us so we could meet them at Walmart and I got a few groceries while they got their over the counter stuff.  We all came to my house afterwards and hung out.  We made carved turkey sandwiches for lunch.  We had chips with it.  I had dip with mine and remembered how last night I had Fritos and dip in a bowl and I set it down between Bill and I.  He reached in to take some of my Fritos and stuck his fingers in the dip.  Then asked me to get a napkin and said what is that.  I had to laugh.  He will be careful when he reaches into my bowl next time.  He would never try dip.  It’s like cheese to him.
I told the girls about it today and they had a good laugh too.  When Vikki got out of work, she came over too.  We had such a good time talking and spending time together.  Hailey had to leave first.  She went to pick up Jack and Brianna’s sister from school.  Kimmy left next.  Bill came home to get the number he needed to pick Evan up from school for Melissa.  Vikki had to pick the kids up, so she took Melissa home since she goes close to her house.  Bill texted me and said he was taking Evan to Culver’s.  So happy they got to hang out and spend time together.  Bruce took Max to Chicago for the day for his birthday, so he could see how Vader does in the big City.  Can’t wait to hear how it went.  I decided to do the apples I had bought.  It went so fast with the peeler/slicer attachment.  I was done in no time and made applesauce and also put some sliced apples in the freezer.  We watched a Christmas movie after that.  It was really good.






























No comments: