Friday, December 22, 2023

Friday, 12/22/23, Kimmy, Jacob and Eli came over, Vikki and the twins came over, Melissa and Jack came over, baked more, Bill helped Rody with his graragre door opener

Lots of blossoms opening now on my Cactus
Jack and Eli enjoyed hanging out together.  Jack finished his exams today.
Jacob working on the light chain. 
So thankful for his help and for Vikki and Kimmy moving it over for me so it’s centered above the table.  It looks so much better.
These too....They sure are good actors..Maybe they should take a drama class at college...wait I guess they don’t need it lol.
They actually are cousins who love each other.  Those lights are sure making Jacob look blue
Isaac relaxing

Jacob
Peyton crocheting
Eli and Jack
Rody and Bill putting up Rody’s new garage door opener
Sweet Rehyvn

I got up early so I could go to Jack’s at 8:30 and beat the rush.  Was I mistaken.  The parking lot was almost full.  I did get waited on right away in the meat department.  I picked up three roasts and a ham for Christmas dinner.  I was out in no time, so went to Meijer to get creamer so I can make Cappuccino’s when everyone is over.  I got home at 9:30 and Kimmy was still not here.  I baked the cookies I had made the dough for last night.  Yum, they are my favorites.   I packed up a container for Jared.  They are his favorite too.  I decided to call Kimmy and check on her.  She had forgot it was Friday.  She said they would be coming soon.  I let Melissa and Vikki know they were coming.  Bill and I read our Bibles and did our Advent devotion.  I finished just when Kimmy, Jacob and Eli got here.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac got here at the same time.  Bill said he was going to Tim Horton’s for donuts and said the boys could go with him.  He didn’t think of Peyton being the only girl kid here.  He took her with them too.  She was so happy.  The girls all tried my cookies and candy and liked them.  We got to FaceTime with Kenzie and sweetie Rehyvn.  

Melissa and Jack got here after Jack was finished with his exams.    Hailey picked him up from school for Melissa and when he got home they left for here.  They tried some candy and cookies too. I made Kimmy and Melissa’s cappuccino’s and a coffee for Vikki.  We visited for a while, then Melissa had to leaved to get some Christmas shopping done.  Kimmy and Vikki moved my light over the table in the kitchen.  They centered it over the table.  Jacob helped make the chain the right size by taking some links out.  Kimmy patched the hole and painted over it when it was dry.  She patched a few cracks too and painted them.  She also adjusted my Kitchenaid Mixer so it doesn’t shake all over the place now.  Vikki and I thought I needed a new mixer, but it works perfect now.  Bill and Peyton went to Kohls and got me a new dishwasher safe, rubber edged beater for it.  That makes it seem like a new mixer.  The girls are sure blessings to us and the grandkids too.  Hailey stopped by for a minute.  She and Jacob had fun goofing around and talking.  Everyone left and Bill went to help Rody replace their garage door opener.  That took a while but they got it working great.  I finished wrapping all my presents.  Vikki made her special yummy salsa and had Bill eat some there.  She also sent two containers of hot hot salsa home for Bill and one of mild for me.  She makes the best salsa.  I warmed some chili up for Bill when he got home.  Jared sent me a text thanking me and saying the cookies I sent him were yummy.  It was a great day and I sure love my family.  


No comments: