Thursday, December 7, 2023

Thus., 12/7/23, Moved a shoe rack upstairs to the closet, then moved summer shoes upstairs and winter shoes downstairs, went shopping with Bill, cleaned Kernel Burner, made chicken noodle soup

Chicken noodle soup all made
Kernel burner all back together and burning nicely.  

Charlie picked Bill up to go to breakfast.  I made yummy oatmeal and had coffee with it. The “Total Clean” message came on the screen of the Kernel Burner.  Bill said it was going to be pretty warm out today, so I decided to turn it off, let it cool down and clean it after we went shopping.  We went to T.J. Max, then Burlington’s, then Meijer.  We were looking for something for our area reps. for Sunday’s Christmas Party.  We ended up getting wafer roll ups at Burlington.  We got Lydia a toy for Sunday’s party too.  We wanted her to have something to open when we grown ups play our gift exchange game.  I ran off 21 trivia games to play at the party.  

We read our Bibles and did our Advent devotion.  Such a good devotional.  My Bible reading in Joshua was really good too.  

Kenzie called me.  I was happy to talk to her on her due date.   She has so many things to decide with her sick, Travis sick and Vikki sick.  I feel bad for her.  She was feeling better today so I was happy about that.  It’s just hospital rules make you stay away for 7 days after you’ve been sick if you aren’t the parent.  I have been praying because I know how much Vikki was looking forward to seeing her first grand baby be born.  I know how much Kenzie wants her there too.  Kenzie and Travis had to go to Med Express so Kenzie could be tested for Covid and the Flu.  She had to have this done before her doctor appt. today.  She gets the results tomorrow.  I just want her healthy when she has the baby and want the baby to be born nice and healthy and stay that way.  Continuing to do lots of praying.  

I talked to Vikki and she still isn’t feeling well.  No one else at her house has gotten it, and none of the rest of us have been around her.  

I covered all the furniture, cleaned the Kernel burner.  I don’t think I got one of the pieces in correctly last time, even though it looked like it.  We had super big flames and it looked a little weird.  I was happy to get it cleaned really good and have the pieces go in the right way.  It started right up and had a nice even flame.  Nice job to have done before Christmas.

I made chicken noodle soup after that.  I put carrots, celery, potatoes and chicken in it.  Bill sampled it when it was done.  I added a little more salt and poultry seasoning.  Then he said it was just right.  I had a bowl after it cooled.  

He had a zoom meeting after that with our National Evangelist, Jay, and all of the State Coordinators for CMA.  It went well and they all prayed for each other’s family needs at the end.  Great group of godly men who lead well.



No comments: