Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wed., 12/13/23, Did some knitting, did some organizing of drawers, did some filing, Kenzie, Travis and baby Rehvyn went home, Max came over, Bill and Max went to Claire

Sweet Baby Rehvyn came home today
 
He was very content in his carseat on the ride home
 
In his bassinet at home
Peyton’s shirt says “Best Aunt Ever”. I ams sure she will be too!
Iain on the way to his band concert!


I had my oatmeal and a cappuccino.  Bill started reading his Bible right away.  I had to put Kit Kat’s food outside for her and give her some attention, then also had to get a few other things done.  After that, I came and sat next to Bill and started reading my Bible.  We also did our devotions.   Charlie called him after he got through with his appointment and picked him up to take him out to breakfast to Leo’s.  I worked on knitting dishcloths.  

I talked to Vikki a few times.  She is feeling much better and slept really good last night.  I am so glad.  I have missed her!  

I did more online Christmas shopping today.  Got my list together for what I am getting for everyone, so tomorrow I will go out shopping here and get some things, plus groceries.

Kenzie, Travis and Rehvyn went got to go home today.  Kenzie sent me some really cute pictures of our sweet baby.  I just can’t wait to meet him.  

Bill picked Max up, and came home and told me Max wanted to say hi.  I hung up from talking to Vikki and went and talked to Max and asked if he wanted a pop.  Bill and him were going to Auburn and Clare to take a scope and some other things back.  They were stopping at Culver’s and Bill’s bringing me back a burger.  Yay!

Sue called me and said she loved my chicken noodle soup.  She talked to me for a while to find out how Kenzie and the baby were doing.  She thinks the baby is so cute.  

Bill and I watched a Christmas movie in the evening with Melissa Gilbert starring in it.  It was good.  


No comments: