Thursday, December 14, 2023

Thurs., 12/14/23, Bill went to his retiree breakfast, I met Vikki for breakfast, went shopping, Vikki, Rody and the kids came over,

Ki
New Kitty showed up...it was here the other day and Bill saw it and told me about it.  Today I got to see it
Kit Kat checking it out...it’s hiding under the grill cover
New kitty under one side of grill cover and Kit Kat under the other side lol
It looks just like Kimmy’s Teddy.  I asked her if she brought him here in her engine, like Melissa and Bruce took Blaze
Ha ha, once the kitty ate some of Kit Kat’s food, Kit Kat got up in the window to tell me there was an intruder.  
Isaac sitting in Papa’s spot
Our Nativity, My nephew Mark made the stable years ago when he was a kit
Peyton
Peyton decorating my tree

Rehvyn sleeping in his bed
He is just adorable

Bill got up early, got ready and went to his retiree breakfast at Riverside.  I slept in.  Vikki called me right after I got up and wanted me to meet her at Tony’s for breakfast after she dropped the kids off.  I quickly got ready and met her there.  We had a really good breakfast and Vikki treated me.  Thank you Vikki.  This is the first time we have gotten together in 12 days because she had been sick for so long.  I was so happy to spend time with her.  Of course we loved talking about our new grand/great grand baby.  It was so fun.  Vikki went to work, and I came home and organized my coupons and then went shopping.  Got baking supplies, candy making supplies and some groceries.  

Kenzie face timed me and I talked to Rehvyn.  His eyes moved and he focused on the camera even.  He sure is an alert baby for his little age.  He had the hiccups, then after those, he started cooing. He’s just so cute and such a good baby.  I asked Kenzie if he’s cried much and she said no.  Just then he started crying his precious baby cry.  She said he probably needed his diaper changed, so we hung up and she changed him.  I talked to her later and she said as soon as she changed his messy diaper, he stopped crying.  She and Travis are doing an amazing job with him.  

I texted Eli and showed him all of my new kitty pictures.  He loved them of course and told me the kitty looks just like his Teddy.  I was amazed at how much they look alike.  

I made meatloaf and put it and some potatoes in the over.  Rody came over to help Bill with something on his computer and Vikki and the kids came with him.  Yay!  We had fun hanging out while the guys worked on the problem Bill was having.  We all ate afterwards, then had double stuffed Oreos afterwards.  They left so they would have time to stop at Goodwill.  I called Kimmy to ask about a Christmas idea I had for Jared, so forgot to wave goodbye to them.  I’m so glad Jacob is home and I got to say hi to him.  Yay!  Can’t wait to see him.  

Kenzie called me again.  I love that she is close with all of us, and we get to hear about baby lots, and see lots of pictures.  Plus we get to see him on face time.  Can’t wait to meet him in a couple of days.  

I talked to Melissa for a while and she showed me the cutest video of Evan carrying a big snowman globe around singing the songs it played.  He was three years old and sang some words wrong, but when Melissa showed him how to sing it right, he showed her the receipt he was looking at (which was his songbook he said) and he said if you look at the songbook you will see I’m singing it right.  He was just so cute.





 

No comments: