Thursday, December 21, 2023

Thurs., 12/21/23, Went shopping, made candies, made cookie dough

Made candy

 Made my coffee, ate a banana, then left to go to the bank, get some groceries and finish Christmas shopping.  Went to my friend, Lisa’s, and dropped off her Christmas gift and come cut out Christmas cookies for her and her mom.  Picked up gift certificates for Charlie and Bill.  When I was leaving the bank, I looked in my rear view mirror and I saw Bill’s truck.  He was just getting out to go in.  I pulled up next to him and talked to him for a few minutes.  He looked at my pop, so I told him it was free with no purchase at McDonald’s with their app.  I went to Kohls, Penneys, & Sally Hansen’s.   Got what I needed, then headed home.  I found a couple of cute things for baby for Christmas.  I am officially done with my shopping.  

After dinner, I made up cookie dough for Crinkles, Jared’s favorite cookies.  If Kimmy comes tomorrow like usual, I will send some home for him.  I also made milk chocolate kisses in pretzels, dark chocolate. pretzels, and Andes Candies covered Ritz Crackers.  Bill sampled them and said they were really good.  

We watched a movie.  It was a Christmas movie which was a little different, but ok. Not my favorite.

No comments: