Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Wed. 12/27/23, Fun with the boys today, Kimmy, Vikki and Peyton, Melissa and Hailey all came over, Bill put a plug in for me to move the water dispenser

Made pancakes for the boys
Adam relaxing
Evan and Eli
 
Hailey, Peyton, Adam, Jacob and Evan
Kenzie sent me this cute picture of Rehyvn wrapped in a SwaddleMe we gave him for Christmas. He is just the cutest and most precious baby.

Bill and I got up around 8:30, and Eli, Jack and Evan got up about 15 minutes later.  Adam was sleeping on the couch, and slept through all of us having breakfast at the dining room table.  The boys were happy I made pancakes.  I put some in the oven to keep warm for Jacob.  We watched some Beverly Hillbillies shows with Adam.  Vikki and Peyton got here, then Kimmy got here a few minutes later.  We visited, then later warmed up roast, carrots and potatoes.  It sure tastes good when it cooked in the crockpot.  Bill and Adam worked on cutting out drywall in the closet to put a plug on the other side.  Then Bill got the plug in and wired it.  They did a great job.  It is so nice having a plug where He put it.  He moved the water dispenser machine there for me.  Melissa called and she and Hailey were going to come over in a while.   Vikki, Kimmy and I decided to go to The At Home Store, Meijer and Home Depot.  Before we left, I set the crockpot out for Bill to dish himself up some food.  I also took the pancakes out of the oven.  Kimmy woke Jacob up after 3.  He ate the pancakes while we were gone shopping.  We got a flat plug so we could move the water dispenser over farther without it hitting the plug sticking out, then we bought a new garbage for the kitchen.  I had the boys put my wooden garbage can holder in the basement.  Melissa and Hailey were here when we got home.  Hailey warmed up some food, but Melissa was waiting because she didn’t want to be to full to eat the good meal Bruce was home preparing.  We all visited and had a good time, then everyone left to go home.  It sure was a fun day.  Jacob cleaned his room and the boys cleaned the basement.
Adam told us that he and Jacob went in the kitchen last night and it was a mess with dishes all over.  They cleaned it up for me so I wouldn’t have to in the morning.  They are such sweet boys.  They all are.  I am blessed with an amazing caring family.

Got a couple of calls from Lela today about Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.  It was so nice talking to her.  Jared, Kimmy and the boys leave to go celebrate Christmas there tomorrow morning.  Know they will have fun and have good food and goodies.  

 

No comments: