Friday, December 8, 2023

Friday, 12/8/23, Kimmy and Melissa came over in the morning, Vikki was still sick so she couldn’t come over, went to dinner with Wes, Gayla and Joel,

Melissa sent me a picture...when she got home today, Bruce had the snowman up and was putting more lights up
Joel...with his M & M’s.  We celebrated his birthday tonight
Wes, Gayla and Joel
Gayla sent me this picture....ha ha it looks like I was the only one who knew the picture was being taken.  She takes pictures like Bill.  Doesn’t let everyone know so people aren’t looking.  Bill has a surprised look on his face.

Eli and Jack are spending the night


Got up and had my oatmeal and cappuccino.  Kimmy got here and I made her a cappuccino too.  We called Melissa and talked to her.  I took some soup over to Vikki’s and dropped it off on her porch.  Rody came out the door as I was pulling out of the driveway.  I rolled my window down and talked to him for a minute.  Melissa was coming over to my house, so I hurried back home.  She was there when I got home.  We ate chicken noodle soup for lunch, then had fun hanging out together.  Kimmy and I helped Bill put the new toilet in upstairs.  It wasn’t what Bill liked and Kimmy and I agreed, so Bill went toilet hunting.  He saw a Kohler at Home Depot and told me that’s the one he wants to get.  He wants me to look at it tomorrow.  Kimmy had to leave, then about an hour later Melissa had to leave and I had to get ready to go with Wes and Gayla.  Bill got home and got ready quick, then Wes and Gayla picked us up.  Eli texted me to see if he and Jack could spend the night.  I told them yes.  He said he knew we were gone, but he knew how to get in.  I texted him that he could get in the front door.  Then I texted him and told him they would have to use the potty on the front porch lol.  We went to pick Joel up, then went to the Cracker Barrel for dinner.  We celebrated Joel’s birthday, which was in August, a little late.  Our waitress was nice and when she asked if we were celebrating anything, I told her his birthday, but it was a while back.  She still bought Joel a big piece of cake and some ice cream.  He was so happy, which made us all happy.  Everyone got fish but Joel and I.  I got chicken and Joel got ham.  Gayla told us Wes told her this morning that Bill was his best friend.  That was so sweet and sure made Bill happy.  They are all like family to us.  We dropped Joel back off on our way home.  

Jack and Eli were there and greeted us, then they went back outside.  They were out there quite a while, then came in and played ping pong.  They had lots of fun together.  Kimmy sent me a picture of her new toilet Jared put in tonight.  It is the same one we are getting tomorrow.  She knows how much we love our flat sided toilet.  I know she will love having it too.  

Bill and I watched a movie while the boys hung out in the basement.  They came up and found the Oreos and Nilla wafers and crunched them up and had them with milk.  They are two wonderful boys and I’m thankful they are my grandsons.  






 

No comments: