Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wed., 12/6/23, Went to Walmart, cleaned bird feeders and fed the birds, went to Melissa’s for cake and ice cream

Celebrated Max’s Birthday tonight
Jack and Badger
Max and Papa
Evan
Jack, Papa and Evan
Max opening his gifts
 
 
 
 

Bill got up early and went to two appointments at the VA.  I slept in til 8:30.  I called Kimmy to see if she would look and make sure she didn’t have my Humana cards.  I remembered telling her I had to keep them, but then we were both tried to pay the $3 extra.  I was sure I had put the cards away, but thought I would check with Kimmy to see if she remembered what I did with them.  Well, I called Walmart and they had my cards.  I went to Walmart to pick them up and I sure did thank God.  I had prayed lots for Him to show me where they were. 

I got home and cleaned out the bird feeders, then filled them with the bird seed I got at Walmart.  Bill got home and ate cereal and I had oatmeal.  He had a coffee and I had an iced coffee Latte I got from Aldi's to try.  They looked good and are lots cheaper than Starbucks.  It was really good and I liked it just as well.  I don’t buy them often, but they are so good once in a while.  We read our Bibles and did our Advent devotions afterward.  

In the evening, we went to Old Town Drive In for coney dogs, fries and root beers.  I had two coupons to use there.  It was delicious as always.  One of our favorite places.  We went to our church afterward, and Bill gave a retired pastor who goes to Haiti and trains pastors over there, money the church donated combined with some Bill raised for a motorcycle for him to present to a pastor in Haiti.  So thankful for how God provided so quickly and very proud of Bill for how he lets God use him and thankful for our church being so generous.  We went to Melissa and Bruce’s afterwards, and celebrated Max’s birthday. The cake was delicious and so were the cake and coffee.  We had fun watching Max open his gifts and visiting with everyone.  Bill had fun playing ping pong with Jack and Evan and said they had really improved a lot.  

Kenzie called and said she was still sick.  They called and wanted to know if she wanted to be induced today.  She told them she wasn’t feeling well and said no of course.  Praying she feels better fast and so does Travis.  Want her to feel good when she has the baby.  Tomorrow is her due date.  Sure am praying for her, Travis and baby.  Texted with Adam.  So thankful for my family! 


No comments: