Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Wed., 12/20/23, Happy Birthday in Heaven to my mom...I sure do miss her. Wrapped gifts, Met Vikki and went shopping, Wrapped more gifts.

 

One of my favorite pictures of my mom!  I miss her every day, miss your daily talks and really miss her hugs!  She was the best mom!
Peyton crocheted this snoopy dog all on her own today.  She just has to add eyes.  She is sure talented.  She loves crocheting.  Great job Peyton!  I love it!

I was talking to Kenzie and she sent me this adorable picture.  My great grandson is sure a heart melter.

 
 
Missing my mom lots.  She always loved Christmas and our family get togethers.  I’m thankful for the videos I have of our Christmas’s so I can hear her voice and see her loving ways.  

I ate a bowl of cheerios in the morning.  Then I went upstairs and started wrapping presents.  I am behind and didn’t have any wrapped yet.  I got over half done, then met Vikki at Bob Evans and had lunch, then we went to Hobby Lobby and picked out stuff for Peyton for Christmas.  I continued shopping after that at Penney’s and TJ Max’s.  Got what I needed done and then went to the bank and then home.  

Made egg and bacon sandwiches and then got back busy at wrapping.  Have all but a few left.  That sure feels great to have done.  I talked to Melissa, Vikki and Kenzie.  Tried calling Kimmy, but didn’t get an answer.  

Read my Bible and did my Advent devotion, then worked on the blog.  Didn’t go to bed til midnight last night, so going earlier tonight.  No movie tonight.  I added a praise report to last night’s blog because I forgot to share some great news.

No comments: