Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tues., 12/12/23, Kenzie sent me pictures and FaceTimed me, I was so happy! Talked to Vikki, Kimmy and Melissa lots! We were all so excited about baby Rehvyn! Did some Christmas shopping online,


Lots of precious baby pictures of Rehvyn today!  He is just the cutest and most precious baby!

Melts my heart. I love him so much!

I can’t wait to snuggle him!
Many buds and a blossom opened on my Christmas Cactus
They are so much fun to watch and take such a long time opening.  I enjoy watching this plant each day.

When I got up, I saw Kenzie sent me a couple of baby pictures.  I was so happy to see my first great grand baby.  He is just beautiful and so precious.  Kenzie posted pictures of him on her Facebook page that were adorable.  She FaceTimed me so I could talk to her and see him.  I took my phone in by Bill so he could see him too.  We both loved this.  If I turned my phone Bill would tell me to turn it back so he could see.  We sure loved that Kenzie did this for us.  It is so hard when you can’t go to the hospital.  

We girls sure all had fun talking about baby Rehvyn and how adorable his is.  It has been an exciting two days.  

No comments: