Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thurs., 12/28/23, Returned amazon item to Kohls, Bill spent the day with Max, I watched Courageous Legacy and The Father’s Heart, played Uno Flip with Bill

 

Rehvyn when he visited his grammy Vikki’s today.  Kenzie was sweet and sent me pictures

Bill went with Charlie to Leo’s for breakfast.  They both used gift cards they got for Christmas.  They like the breakfasts there, so that’s why I picked up cards for them.

I went to Kohl’s at 9 a.m. and returned a bath rug set Bill got me.  I had picked it out, but in person the color was way too bright and the rugs were kind of weird material.  It only took 5 minutes and I was done.  

I came home and made an egg and ham sandwich for breakfast.  I had my coffee with it.  I read my Bible and prayed.  Especially prayed for Kimmy, Jared and families safe trip to Indiana to celebrate Christmas with Jared’s family.  Kimmy kept me posted along the way so I would know when they got there.  

Bill got home and then had to leave to go pick up Max.  They were spending the day and going to Lapeer, Flint and Bay City to hang out and have fun.  I did laundry, then watched part of Courageous Legacy to see the difference from the first one.  I like that there was a segment of 10 years later at the end.  One part made me cry.  I also watched, The Father’s Heart which was amazing.  It was about how important fathers are in their kids lives or father figures are in the lives of others.  Also how important to know that God is our loving heavenly Father.  So many good testimonies in this.  Just amazing.  I watched them in the family room, because I couldn’t get the dvd player in the living room to work when Adam and Jacob were going to watch it with us.  We had to watch it on You Tube.  Today, I figured out what I was doing wrong and they both worked in the living room too.  Yay!  I FaceTimed with Vikki and she showed me sweet Rehvyn.  Kenzie’s cousin, Madi was going there to meet him.  Vikki was watching him while Kenzie showered.  So much fun for Vikki I know.

Bill got home and we both ate, then we played Uno Flip.  The grandkids were playing it on Christmas Eve, so Bill ordered it.  It was fun.  Had to concentrate lots though.  Bill won the first hand, but I beat him in the next four hands, so I was the big winner.

He read his Bible, then we watched a movie.  I love that we love doing the same things and love watching the same kind of movies.  He’s the best!

More pictures from Vikki’s 

Grammy Vikki and Rehvyn

Kenzie and Madi with Rehvyn
Stare down lol




 

No comments: