Friday, June 14, 2024

Friday, 6/14/24, Took my morning walk around the yard, went with Bill to meet Vikki and pick up a fire pit for her, took it to their house, went to Kimmy’s and hung out, went to Costco, Melissa, Bruce and Max came over for graduation pictures, went to celebrate at Mooneys, went to car show

Vikki and Rody by the gas fire pit she and the kids got him for Father’s Day
Me, Bill and Rody sitting around their new gas fire pit
Adam...he was riding his bike to the $ Store when I passed him.  I stopped and talked to him and took his picture
Eli and his favorite kitten
Pictures Eli sent me
I got him with two other kittens
Their ducks

Max’s graduation pictures we took at our house 
We are so proud of him!!!
Of course Vader had to be in on the celebration too
I love this picture....Beautiful dog and a very handsome grandson!!!
Melissa, Max and Bruce
Me, Max, Bill and Vader

Ha Ha...they had to do this pose since they love target shooting together.  What great memories they have made spending time together.  They shot them right after this picture.
Me, Max and Bill
We celebrated at Mooneys afterwards!  Congratulations Max!  We love you and we’re so proud of you and your great accomplishments.

I turned the pool filter on and took my morning walk around the yard, looking at the garden to see corn up about 1 1/2 inches now, radishes up, zinnia’s and forget me nots popping up, and everything else looking good.  Watering sure perked them up.  My flower garden looks amazing too and so do all of the plants around the house.  Such a beautiful time of year.  

Vikki called and wanted Bill to meet her and pick up a fire pit she got on face book messenger that. was too big to fit in her car.  I went with him.  The guy and Bill loaded it in the truck.  I rode to Vikki’s with her, while Bill went home to get an extra propane tank we have.  We had coffee and waited for him to get to Vikki’s.  She said she hoped he wasn’t filling it up since it was taking him longer.  Well, he filled it for them.  He does such sweet things.  Rody and Isaac carried the fire pit to the back yard and Bill carried the propane tank.  Vikki and I carried our coffee lol.  We sat around the fire for a little while.  It is so nice.  They sure are going to enjoy it.  I sure enjoy ours.  

Vikki headed to Kimmy’s house.  She’s going to take her car in to have the air conditioner charged,  I came home did some things I had to get done, then left and headed to Kimmy’s too.  I dropped off a chipmunk at the park on my way.  He didn’t get to go with his relatives.I passed Adam on the road and talked to him and asked him where he was headed.  Then I took his picture.   We girls and Eli relaxed on the deck and gave the new kittens some attention.  We enjoyed watching the birds too.  It is so comfy sitting on the swings under the Gazebo at Kimmy’s now.  Jacob stayed home from work again.  He slept the whole time I was at Kimmy’s.  I went in to peek at him.  I can’t wait til he feels better.  We walked around and looked at all of Kimmy’s plants and flowers.  Everything looks so nice.  Their garden looks nice too.  They just got it planted last night.  I’m so happy they got it in. They just need to plant potatoes yet.  

At 2:30 we left Kimmy’s.  Eli rode with Vikki to take her car in.  I went to Costco to get gas for $3.15.  Then I went inside to look around.  Kimmy picked Vikki up from the car place and they all came to Costco and called to let me know they were ready to order food.  I wasn’t far away and went and joined them.  Kimmy got a pizza and drinks, I got a pizza and Pepsi, and Vikki, Adam and Eli got ice cream.  The pizzas are so big, we only ate one plus one small piece of the other.   The extra went home with Kimmy for Jacob, Jared and whoever else got hungry for it.  Kimmy, Vikki and the kids walked around Costco, but I left to go pick up Bill’s Father’s Day gift we are all giving him.  I’m happy it came in so fast.

Vikki stopped on her way home and picked up the live trap.  She has a woodchuck under her little shed.  It goes under her porch sometimes too.  They spell Trouble!  We had one chew all the wiring under ground by our shed. 

Melissa, Bruce and Max came over and we took graduation pictures here of Max in his cap and gown.  They all turned out so nice.  He is a happy graduate.  He worked hard and got great grades.  He and papa had to shoot the guns for a great memory of all the times they have spent shooting together.  Max was so happy.  I loved seeing the joy on his face.  What a great kid!  We all went to Mooney’s to have ice cream and celebrate, even though Max said they already had ice cream today at Yogurt Yeti.  We laughed about that.

Sat outside when we got home.  Watered one small section of the garden and the plants on the north side of the house.   



No comments: