Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Wed., 6/12/24, went to breakfast with Sue and Charlie, got water tested at Macksoods, went to Vikki’s, Kenzie dropped Rehvyn off for Vikki to watch, added chlorine and ph + to the pool, Max and Bill target practiced, then they put the stuff back on the deck, I took food to Charlie and Sue

Me trying to take selfie pictures of Rehvyn and I 
He loves this teething toy
I took a face time picture of Rehvyn  outside in this tub...I got him right when he smiled
He was so cute how he splashed and was so serious at first about the water
Yay, Max and Bill got everything back on the deck.  We will really enjoy it now since it looks so good
Sat out on the deck and read my Bible and also relaxed and watched the birds this evening

Adam sent me these pictures he took at the Detroit Zoo when he went with Hope and her mom and dad.  He’s always so sweet to think of me.

Bill and I slept in until 8:30.  I went out and filled bird feeders and jelly feeders, turned the pool filter on and watered one section of the garden. I checked the deck and stained in a few places were the cracks needed stain in them.  Bill asked me if I wanted to go meet Charlie and Sue at Leo’s for breakfast.  I said yes of course.  We left about 5 minutes later.  We had a nice time at breakfast.  Charlie said his doctor’s appt. went good.  We went to Aldi’s after that.  I got things I needed to go with my chicken I put in the crockpot this morning to make Chicken noodle casserole.  Vikki called and said Kimmy was there.  I took a pool sample and stopped at Macksood’s so they could test it and tell me what to do to get the water perfectly clear.  It needed PH+.  I went to Vikki’s after that.  I was happy to see Melissa and Jack there, along with Kimmy and Eli, Peyton, Isaac and Vikki.  We sat out on the sun porch and visited.  Jack showed us his 3 favorite nerf gel shooters.  Vikki tried shooting a squirrel on the top of her garage roof, but she kept missing and it kept looking like it was saying, ha ha ya missed me.  Then Jack shot at it and boy did it run.  It got hit a few times when he shot.  Kimmy went to Target and got one of the ones that was Jack’s favorite.  She has already shot 3 starlings.  I want to get one for me when I sit on the back deck.  Mykenzie came for a few minutes and then left Rehvyn for Vikki to watch tomorrow while she helps Travis and his friend.  She gave me the sweetest hug when she left.   So much fun spending time with daughters and grandkids.  Rehvyn was just so cute and sweet again.  I love holding him!  I had to leave to come home and put the chemicals in the pool.  I want to have it clear and ready for those 90 degree days that are coming next week and the 80 degree days coming this week.  I got the PH up and added some chlorine.  We will see what tomorrow brings.

I took a 20 minute rest, then made the chicken noodle casserole.  I made lots so I could take Charlie and Sue some.  I also went to Boehler’s and picked up a pretty garden decoration stake like I got Debbie only they didn’t have any heart ones.  I got the circle ones that kept going in circles.  They are so pretty.   

Max and Bill were target practicing when I came home.  Max and Bill left, but then came back shortly after and said Bruce was going to pick Max up here.  I thought I would be able to feed him, after he and Bill put the stuff back on the deck, but Bruce came right away.  I gave Sue the garden decoration when I delivered the food.  We sat out on the deck and talked for a while, then I asked her where she wanted me to put the garden stake.  She showed me and I put it in for her.  I forgot her card, so I will have to give it to her next time I see her. 
When I got home, I started watering the other side of the garden, then did my flower garden. 
I checked the pool and it was clearing up nicely.  I skimmed the pool a little, but there wasn’t much to skim.  I took the solar cover off and put it back on myself.  Bill was coming out to help me put it back on, but I already had it done.  It is much easier with two people, but I am glad I can do it myself if needed.  I sat on the deck and read my Bible, then watched the birds when I finished reading. 

We relaxed in our recliners which felt good again since I am still somewhat sore today still. 

 


No comments: