Thursday, June 27, 2024

Thursday, 6/27/24, Fun time with Wes and Gayla at the campground, then fun at Camp with lots of kids in the evening!

Norma and me.  I was so happy to see her there
We had lots of sweet kids want to sit on our trike and honk the horn
We watched the talent show.  The kids did great!
This camp worker reminded me of how I picture Abi’s personality from seeing her on FaceTime with Jacob.  She was so cute and fun with the kids!
Cool Isaac too
Peyton being cool!
Bill and I relaxing
Strawberry Shortcake for our evening snack!
Eli and Lucy

 We slept in this morning.  Eli was the last to get up.We are breakfast and then the kids rode their bikes fora while.  Vikki and the kid’s went to Kimmy’s for the day because Eli had an appt. And Kimmy had an eye stand wanted Vikki to help her pick out her glasses.  I made hobo dinners so I could have them all ready to cook when Wes and Gayla came to visit.  I couldn’t get the grill lit , so I was trying different things.  I talked with our neighbor who was getting ready to leave as soon as he got packed up.Wes and Gayla got here and Wes tried to figure it out too.  There was no gas coming from the tank that Bill had just got.  Gayla and I washed to the camp store and I got a little tank of gas. Bill was here when we got back.  They tried the little one and it worked. Bill put the hobo dinners on.  Our neighbor was over and told us his wife died 2 months ago  and that he was having a hard time.  I got a CMA. Bible and went over by his camper and gave it to him.  He said maybe it will help. I asked him if I could pray for him and he said yes so I did.. 

Wes, Gayla, Bill and I played 3-13.  Wes was the winner.  We ate, then had cherry pie that they picked up for dessert.  We  went to  a camp for special needs kids with our CMA group.  The kids all had sheets of paper and had us all sign them.  I left bed it when we saw our friend’s daughter there. She was so seeet just like her mom and dad are.  

The kids put on a talent show for us, then we had homemade cookies.  After that they woul come ask to sit on our bikes.  They loved it and so did we.  Such a fun time and so touching.


No comments: