Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day 17, 4/1.2929...Listend to Online Devotion, Kimmy's baby chicks came, Walked 2 1/2 miles


Kimmy and Jared's baby chicks came today
Jacob, Adam and Eli with the baby chicks
Adam with a baby chick
Eli by the baby chicks


Bruce cutting Max's hair and being funny


Bruce and Max after Max's haircut

Bruce cutting Jack's hair


Jack with Bruce after his haircut
Evan before his haircut
Evan after his haircut

Peyton made her first cake by herself.  She said it's my birthday cake and wanted to put candles in it.  What a sweet granddaughter

We listened to Pastor Ken's Online devotion on Psalm 23.  It was very good.  I walked 2 1/2 miles at 3.8 speed today,   I went faster and walked farther.  I called Louise, who is 96.  She is doing so much better now.  She fell and couldn't get up out of the chair without help, but now is back to being able to do it.  She was a joy to talk to and gave me the scripture...Rejoice in the Lord Always, and again I say rejoice!  What a dear and special friend.  I talked to Phyllis P. a couple of times and had a good chat.  She is also a very dear friend.  I worked on flowerbeds outside.  Bill walked 3 miles on the treadmill today.  I am so happy he is back walking.  He worked on making pens today.  Kimmy and Jared's baby chicks came.  One rare one was dead boo hoo.  Kimmy sent me some cute pictures so I could put them on my blog.  Thank you Kimmy.  They are such cute pictures.  I cleaned the upstairs.  Peyton baked her first cake.  It was beautiful and Vikki said it was delicious.  Wish I could have tried it.  She was sweet and said it was my birthday cake.  Bruce cut the boys hair.  The video, which I couldn't post, was hilarious.  Bruce was being so funny and Max was laughing lots.
Their haircuts all turned out nice.  Bruce just got himself a new job.  Talked to all of the girls today.  I love my family so much.














No comments: