Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day 18, 4/2/20, Morning Devotion, Killed a mole,Spent lots of time outside in the yard, Went on a walk, went on a motorcycle ride





Hailey, Abby and Melissa

Evan, Abby and Hailey
Evan
Peyton working on her chalk art
Peyton with her finished chalk art
Vikki and Peyton
Rody and Isaac working on their chalk art
Isaac with his finished chalk art
Peyton and Isaac
Bill and I came to see their art on our motorcycle. First ride of the year!
Bill and I heading home

Borrowed the pictures below from Melissa...they had fun at their house
Bruce, Evan, Max and Jack
Evan, Hailey and Jack
Bruce and Evan making and eating stores
Jack with his s'more
Melissa and Max eating s'mores
Hailey with her perfectly roasted marshmallow
 We both did the online Devotion on Psalm 100 with Pastor Ken.  It was very good and is one of my favorite Psalms.  Read our Bibles, prayed, and talked to Marie.  Worked outside for a while.  I went to Melissa's to drop off her flour.  I talked to Jack in the backyard through the fence at a distance, and then talked to everyone else through the glass door.  Did get to take to Bruce outside at a distance.  Bill washed the motorcycle and tractor and cleaned the floor in the shed.  I used the leaf vacuum to vacuum leaves from around my plants.  When I did the front by the driveway, I sucked out a mole.  It kind of went back in its hole, so I vacuumed again and this time I killed it when it came out.  I was so happy to get rid of it.  I brought back the memory of when I killed one out by the end of the driveway when Kimmy was here and the boys were watching in the van.  Kind of sad that time.  I was just praying a couple of days ago when I walked in the yard and was asking the Lord why we still had them since I have been praying to be rid of them for so long.  Guess He blessed me today and showed me He's going to help me get rid of them.  Bill and I went on a 3 1/2 mile walk down our road.  It was such a beautiful day and the fresh air and warm sunshine were so nice.  We ate dinner and then went for a nice motorcycle ride.  It was still in the 60's.  We ended up at Vikki and Rody's and got to see the chalk designs in person.  They are even prettier in person.  Visited outside at a distance for a few minutes.

No comments: