Thursday, April 9, 2020

Day 24, 4/9/2020...Happy 4th Birthday James! Visited Melissa and Family through window

4 years old today...cool shirt
Shannon and James
These Russell grandsons have been very busy.  No wonder they are in such great shape
My hyacinths are starting to open up

Nice visit with Melissa and kiddos through the window today.  Can't wait til we can hug again and visit in person.
Kimmy's fish from last year made it and grew pretty big
Max giving Jeffrey Peanut some outside time. He's so kind to his animals
Dad made these beautiful pens today

Walked 2 miles on the treadmill.  Did our morning routine.  Worked most of the day, cutting out face masks for ladies to sew.  I ended up with enough for 62 masks (liners, main part and nose pieces cut for each). The church is donating them to Correction officers that are in need of them.  We talked to James.  They sent 5 from the rehab he is in to the hospital with Coronavirus.  Now he has to stay right in his room all the time. Very sad for him, but has to stay safe.  I went outside for a while to get some sunshine.  Beautiful day in the 60's.  Bill went for a 2 1/2 mile walk, while I went to Melissa's to deliver some stuff.  We had a nice visit through the door and I loved seeing everyone.  Bill made some beautiful pens today.  He does such a nice job. I talked to all of the girls today.  Sure am missing our get togethers.  I am blessed with daughters who Love the Lord and love me.  I sure hope they know how much I love them.

No comments: