Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 37, 4/21/2020...Bill hung swings, Very cold and windy...snowed a little

My beautiful Kimmy in her face mask I made for her


433 cases now in Saginaw, 32 deaths
Bill hung the swings...they were really swinging in the wind too
Made a yummy meatloaf, baked potatoes, string beans and broccoli for dinner


We watched the morning devotion.  Read our Bibles and spent time worshipping.  It was very windy out.  I could hear it blowing and howling all day.  Didn't even go outside today.  We used our last bag of wood pellets, so we are just using the furnace now.  Miss being able to stand in front of the nice warm fireplace.  Kimmy made me happy and sent a picture of her in the face mask I made for her.  She said it's really comfortable.  I worked some more on my class for Sunday School today.  I read some on my book too.  Talked to Kimmy, Melissa and Vikki.  Didn't do much today.  

No comments: