Friday, April 24, 2020

Day 40, Friday 4/24/2020...Devotion, Did Newsletter, Read Book

Borrowed these pictures of Evan from Melissa...He spent lots of time sorting his magnetic balls by colors.....Not an easy task
He was very happy when he got them all sorted.  Pretty amazing that he could put them together in this square

Great job Evan!
Peyton's legos she ordered came today and she put them together right away.  She loves legos now! I borrowed some pictures from Vikki too.  
Peyton taking the banana bread she made out of the oven.
Wow, now I have two little leaves coming out of the leaf I rooted. So happy!
Beautiful sunset today!

We watched Pastor do the devotion online.  I walked 2 1/4 miles on the treadmill.  We had oatmeal and read our Bibles and prayed after ate.  I read some on my book.  Bill took a shower and then went to the shed to work on some more pens.  I cleaned the Kernel Burner.  Big messy job that I am glad to have done.  Bill wanted to go for a ride, but I wanted to get the big job done.  He said he didn't mind waiting.  When I got done, which was a while, he was settled in comfy on his side of the loveseat all reclined.  Vikki called me, than a couple minutes after that while we were talking, Adam texted me, then a minute after that Kimmy called so I hung up from Vikki to talk to her, then after I talked to Kimmy a few minutes, Melissa called so I hung up from Kimmy to talk to Melissa.  I didn't hear from anyone all day and then they all called and Adam texted within 5-7 minutes.  I made dinner while I talked to Melissa.  Made air roasted chicken breasts with Terakyi sauce and cubed air roasted potatoes.  Also made corn.  Only took a half hour and was so yummy.  I sat outside for a while when I was talking to Melissa too.  It was sunny and nice.  It was cold all morning and no sunshine.  Bill and I were going to go for a walk at 8, but decided it was too cold for us.  Warmer weather is coming starting tomorrow.  He worked on finishing a pen and I did finished the Newsletter for Faith Riders.  


No comments: