Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Day 31, 4/15/2020..Walked 2 1/4 miles, ironed coffee filters and folded them for face masks for church, cold day so stayed inside,


We had yummy fresh fruit for breakfast today

My silly twin grandkids Peyton and Isaac 
Peyton in her cute chefs hat Papa ordered on Amazon for her
Papa dropping off Peyton's chef's hat

We listened to Pastor's devotion online.  I walked 2 1/4 miles on the treadmill while I listened to worship music.  I cut up fruit for our breakfast.  We read our Bibles.  I ironed coffee filters and folded them for the face masks we are making for our church to donate.  It was a cold day, so I hibernated inside.  I talked to all of the girls which was nice.  They are all doing such a great job being great moms.  I am very proud of them.  Bill ordered a chef's hat for Peyton because she loves baking and cooking.  I thought that it was so sweet of him to do on his own.  He took it and dropped it off at her house.  What a good Papa.  He sure loves his family too.  He ordered a book, so I started to read it today.  Made goulash for dinner.  Wish Kenzie could be here to eat some with us.  It's her favorite.  I am missing all of my grandkids so much.  

No comments: