Monday, April 6, 2020

Day 22, Monday, 4/6/2020...Walked, Anna dropped material off, Bill washed my car

Bill washed my car and his truck
Made my first facemark

We listened to Pastor's morning devotion on Psalm 118.  Bill slept more after that and I walked on the treadmill 2 miles.  Made us oatmeal with raisins, nuts and bananas.  We read our Bibles, prayed and worshipped.  Anna dropped off material on my porch for me to cut out facemark pieces.  I am a cutter with other cutters, those who know how to sew well are sewing.  We are making them for a correctional facility a person from our church works at.  Lots of volunteers to help make them so that's good.  I cleaned the living room, then I went outside and picked up some sticks and put them on the brush fire Bill had started.  He emptied the truck of the brush Rody loaded in the back the other day.  He told me to drive my car back and he would wash it for me.  That made me really happy.  He did a great job and washed his truck too.  I talked to all of the girls.  Peyton was happy she won the Amazon gift card drawing.  She didn't want to be on video saying her Scripture verse, but now was happy she did it.  He made his noodle soup with dumplings for dinner.  Yum!  He gave me a night off from cooking which was nice and very appreciated.   We watched the President's update.  I missed most of it because Marie called me during it.  She had a good report about Roy's test so that was wonderful news.  We watched our shows and relaxed in the evening.



No comments: