Sunday, April 26, 2020

DAY 42, 4/26/2020, Church online, Gayla visited, Went to Frankenmuth, went to Pats, Vikki and Peyton came to visit

Gayla came for a surprise window visit and brought me a birthday present 
Very nice out.  I found a place out of the wind to read my book
Bronner's Parking Lot was empty. and Downtown Frankenmuth was  pretty empty too



We drove by Veteran's Memorial Park

Peyton had fun playing in the ditch at our house






Her feet and shoes got muddy so Papa had her hose them off.  She got in the car with her blanket to try to warm her feet up.
Had a distant porch visit
Peyton and Vikki
Me, Peyton and Vikki

Peyton doing cartwheels while the sun was setting
558 cases, 43 deaths

Read our Bibles and prayed before our online church service started.  Amazing worship and a great message today.  So special that they had videos of each family that had newborn babies in the past month.  4 sweet and beautiful baby girls.  The videos were so cute.  Bill worked on pens and I sat on the back deck reading my book.  I talked to Melissa on the phone, but hung up to answer Gayla's call.  She said she was at my front door leaving something on the porch for me.  I told her to wait so I could come say hi through the door.  We had a nice visit and it sure was nice to see her.  She brought my birthday present because she didn't eat to wait any longer.  I went back and read some more on my book until Bill was ready to go on our ride.  We went to Frankenmuth, then went by my friend, Vikki, parent's house that is for sale because they moved.  Came home the scenic route and ate nacho supremes.  We got online for our church prayer time with Pastor Ken and Joan.  We went to Pat's to get some groceries.  Only about 4 shoppers in the store which was nice.  We got everything we needed except kleenex and lysol spray and wipes.  Vikki called and was waiting at our house with Peyton.  We came home and visited with them for a while and watched the sunset.  They picked up sticks in the yard for us which was very nice.  Thank you so much.  Watched the news and read more on my book.

No comments: