Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 19, 4/3/2020...Worked on flowerbeds, hung out in my hammock, prayed with Intercessors for America

I borrowed some pictures from Vikki and Kimmy today!

Isaac reading his note from his teacher.  Love his expression.  Peyton watching.
Jacob reading
Kimmy and Jared's sheep
Wyatt
Adam
Eli and Wyatt
Beautiful day to sit outside and pray with intercessors for America.  Awesome time of prayer!

I hung out in my hammock today

Kimmy found a good spot for the big roll of toilet paper we got her
We listened to Pastor's devotion in the morning.  We ate late, after we took our showers.  I made eggs, bacon, ham, potatoes and toast.  It was our brunch.  I made a Latte from a Starbuck's mix a boy in my Sunday School gave me.  It was good, but I like my coffee from my Ninja better.  While we were eating, I told Bill I was trying the latte.  After I took a drink, I said it was really good.  He said, It was excellent, talking about the breakfast.  I laughed because he isn't one to give compliments on food much.  I told him I sure appreciated that compliment ha ha.  He did say our egg salad sandwiches on homemade bread was real good last week.  We spent most of the day outside.  Bill worked on more pens, and I worked in my flower beds.  Walked around the yard a lot and hung out in my hammock some.  When I first got in it, the strap broke. Surprise Surprise, I was on the ground.  My first reaction was to check to see if the neighbor across the street was watching ha ha.  I hung it back up and relaxed in it for about a half hour.  I talked to all of the girls and enjoyed our talks and the love we have for each other.  Can't wait to be able to visit them and hug them again.  Please let it be soon Lord! Got 9, 550 steps in today.


No comments: