Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day 38, 4/22/2020, Cold day, but at least no wind, Kimmy's shampooer came, I finished my Sunday School class,

Nice surprise today...Sara from church was the one who did my shopping and delivering today.
Bill tilled the garden for a second time
Kimmy's shampooer was delivered today.  Wyatt is standing on part that hasn't been cleaned yet. Better not cross over that line Wyatt ha ha.  Her carpet looks amazing where it has been shampooed.
Never seen a line like that one between the dirty and shampooed carpet. Wow!

My Christmas cactus I started little leaf is growing nicely


Today 474 cases and 35 deaths in Saginaw County

We listened to Pastor Ken's devotion.  Ate oatmeal and read our Bibles.  Played worship music.  I delivered Melissa's Birthday Card to her house so she would have time to let it sit.  That way she can open it on her birthday.  I also dropped off some oatmeal packets, that was a replacement for some Organic Oats and Flax Oatmeal I had ordered, but got replaced.  I was able to get the kind I liked, so passed that to Melissa figuring someone there would like it.  Bill worked on some pens.  I finished my other 4 sessions of my class for Sunday School Teachers.
I got a text in the morning saying my person was shopping for my Aldi order.  She texted me that toilet paper wasn't on my list, but she noticed some on the shelf so did I want her to put some in my cart because the shelf is usually empty.  I thought that was so nice of her.  She texted me a couple of other times and I answered her.  She delivered my order to my house a hour later.  I looked out, but could only see the back of her as she got in her car.  After she left, I got a text (the top picture), saying Sara M. delivered my order.  I was sure the picture was Sara from church, so I messaged her and asked her if it was beautiful you who shopped for me and delivered my groceries.  She answered me back "yes ma'am" it was me.  She was wondering if I was the Penny she was shopping for.  We were both happy to find out we were right.  I was able to get everything on my list which was great.  I made a video for my Sunday School kids to let them know I am missing them.  Very much out of my comfort zone, but it was nice to say hi to all of them and let them know I miss them.  Sara asked me to do it.  I told her she didn't need to post it, but she did.  Kimmy let me know her shampooer was delivered.  So glad.  I can't wait to hear how she likes it.  She sent me the above pictures, so I added them.  Can't wait to save enough points to get Vikki and Melissa a shampooer like that too.  Adam was happy to know Vikki is giving him the set of books we were going to pass around.  He really wanted a set of his own.  He finished reading them and is reading them again.  I love that boy!
I talked to Vikki and Kimmy and texted Melissa.  Bill and I watched the Bible Study on the Holy Spirit pastor did online tonight.  It was very good and my heart was stirred.


No comments: