Monday, April 27, 2020

Day 43, 4/27/2020..New Windows put in, Made more masks, New chairs from Aldi

I made three face masks out of this material today.  Perfect for a farm girl I know.

New window put in our bedroom.  The screen is amazing and comes out and goes in so easy
New Kitchen Window
586 cases, 47 deaths
New chairs Vikki and I each got for our porches at Aldi's


Didn't get to walk on the treadmill today, but got 11,000 steps today. Walked outside today.  Pastor Ken taught our devotion on Psalm 103:1-5.  It's one of my favorite Scriptures and one I used to say to the girls, and also would say to Kenzie every time I took her to school.  It's a great memory and I write it in her cards sometimes.  Pastor's message was excellent on it.  Vikki stopped over to pick up her green peppers I got at Pat's when she was done picking up the kids school packets.  It was nice seeing them and Lucy.  I made 3 more face masks.  Need to get more stuff for ties before I can make any more.  I washed the windows in the house inside and out.  Nice to have that job done.  Vikki got a nice rocking chair from Aldi's.  Vikki and I met at Aldi's and she got one more chair and I got two.  They had marks on the floor and almost everyone had face masks on.  We weren't in there long because we knew exactly what we wanted.  A nice worker outside told us if we pulled up, he would load the chairs for us.  Vikki just had the one so put it in her car herself.  I pulled up, and he put them in the back of the truck for me.  Bill had a Zoom Elder's meeting tonight.  The Mission's team approved supporting CMA and then tonight the Elder's voted on Zoom.  Everyone gave a thumbs up.  Dad is so happy as he is the one who presented it with Dennis Watkin's help.  Such a great Mission to support.  I talked to Melissa, Vikki and texted Kimmy today.  

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

I had my coffee in my chair this morning, it tasted better in my new chair i think haha