Thursday, April 23, 2020

Day 39, 4/23/2020, Walked, Finished my online class for Sunday School, Zoomed with Elaine and Cheryl


BayShore put these pictures on and said the wind has blown the water in close to the back road. Hard to believe.   Many years ago, there was a beach right by that road

This is Roberta's walk we walk out over the water on.  The water is right up by it now.  It was way out and then every year gradually got closer, but this year is amazing
We had yummy fresh fruit this morning for breakfast

Beautiful pen Bill made for me today out of wood
507 cases, 38 deaths
 We watched the morning Devotion on Psalm 49. It was another great one.  I cut up a pineapple, bananas, an orange, an apple, and added blackberries, and blueberries to make us each a fruit bowl for breakfast.  So yummy.  We read our Bibles, prayed, put worship music on.  I read on my book some and Bill went out to work on pens.  I walked 2 1/4 miles on the treadmill.  I typed all of my notes up from my Sunday School Teacher class and then took the test.  Got 100% and my certificate which was also sent to the church.  I am happy to be done with that.  FaceTimed with Vikki and the kids a couple of times.  Texted with Kimmy.  Zoomed with Elaine and Cheryl for a while.  It was good talking to them and seeing them.  Fun to do all together.  Bill got on too.  Read more on my book.

No comments: