Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Day 45, 4/29/2020...Morning Devotion, Masks bagged, poster made, First Oriole of the year

Me in my muck boots.  I sure am happy I have these.  Went in some muddy water with no worries today!
Put our New Life Sign in our yard
Started bagging up 200 face masks and filters today.  Got 25 done and then got a call that they needed them so badly, someone is coming from the U.P. to pick them up.  They don't even want us to bag them now.  Time consuming job that we don't have to do now.  
My first Oriole came today.  I just put the feeder out yesterday.  So beautiful and  I love how they sound.
Another picture of the Oriole, but I like the blossoms in this one.  Just have to zoom in!
Bill made this cool pen today!
He wanted to make sure I got the gun on it in the picture ha ha
632 cases, 52 deaths
I got my poster made for Evan's birthday!  Found a cake with 9 candles on it!

We did our online Devotion with Pastor Ken.  Last devotion on Psalm 103!  Love this Psalm.  
Bill had cereal and I had oatmeal for breakfast.   We read our Bibles, prayed and played worship music.  I read on my book some.  I weeded some around my flowers in the woods.  It was pretty easy because the ground was so wet.  We got 1 1/4 inches of rain last night.  I sure am thankful the girls got me muck boots.  I wear them so much and love them.  I thought I heard an Oriole singing in the morning.  I saw one on the feeder a short time later.  Saw it three times at the feeder.  Wasn't where I could be looking out the window much so glad I timed it right to see it.  Bill went out and made a cool Marine pen.  He did such a nice job on it.  I bagged 25 masks and filters.  I had 200 I was supposed to do, but ended up not having to finish because they needed them so bad someone was coming to get them and said not to worry about bagging them.  I made a Birthday sign for Evan's Social Distancing Birthday Party tomorrow night.  I can't wait celebrate Evan's birthday and to be with everybody even if we have to stay 6 feet apart.  Read on my book.

No comments: