Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Day 44, Walked 2 1/4 miles, Filled hummingbird feeders and Oriole feeders, Vikki and Peyton brought us banana bread

Peyton
Peyton loves climbing trees
Pens Bill made today
Peyton in her hammock

Yummy banana bread Peyton made for us
A friend of ours posted this picture of the gas prices by where she lives in Michigan.

Pastor continued on with Psalm 103:6-18 today. Another great devotion.  Love this Psalm so much.

I walked 2 1/4 miles on the treadmill.   We read our Bibles, prayed and worshipped.   I filled and hung all the hummingbird and oriole feeders. Opened the windows in the house today and let fresh air in.   Sat in the sun for a while to get some Vitamin D.  The lounger chairs that Vikki found online and went with me to get when it was still cold out, are so comfortable.  I fell asleep on it.  Vikki called and she and Peyton came over and brought us some banana bread Peyton made.  It is delicious.  Thank you so much Peyton!  You too Vikki!  I walked outside a lot today.  Ended up getting, 14,700 steps.  We had a Zoom meeting with CMA State Leadership tonight.  Read on our books.  Talked to Vikki and Kimmy and texted Adam.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Holy cow, gas is so cheap! Cant wait til its that cheap here, I need it soon! Im glad we got to hang out! Still cant wait to hug. Wish I would of taken a picture of you. bummer