Sunday, April 5, 2020

Day 21, 4/5/2020...Great church service this morning online, Nice and sunny out 50 degrees

On the front porch praying....beautiful day
Beautiful spring day!  I love Kenzie's bird house she made me when she was in school.


Got up early so I could get ready and spend a half hour praying for our morning service today.
The worship team did a great job playing together from their individual homes and Pastor Ken's message was really good.  I listened to Kimmy's church service also, and it was great.   I also listened to Hopevale's which was also good.  I was able to place my Aldi order for home delivery today.  It will be here between now and Wed.  They will text me when they are bring it.  I made pancakes and bacon for brunch.  Spent a lot of time walking outside, looking at flowers coming up.  I talked to all three girls today.  So happy to be a close family.  Adam texted me a few times which I love.  I spent time outside sitting in the sun on the front porch praying with Intercessors for America for my time slot of 430-5.  Made sirloin burgers, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and had applesauce for dinner.   We got online and Pastor Ken led us all in prayer.   It was a great time of prayer.  He prayed for Misty and her family for comfort because her brother passed away at 37.  I talked to Merijo after that and prayed with her.  

No comments: